II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Those 3 little words...

My husband walked in from work this morning while I happened to be standing in the bathroom with my shirt lifted up scratching a mosquito bite on my side/back--and he said those 3 little words I LONG to hear, "You look skinny!" HOORAY!!! (hear the hallelujah chorus) Not that I've actually lost any weight...it's probably because the shorts I am wearing are hanging on my hips (I bought a sz. L instead of the M that fit because I wanted to be extra-comfy)---giving the appearance of "skinny-ness" but whatEVER..who cares WHY...That was the best 3 little words he could have said to me! Hee Hee

2 comments:

KC said...

Yippy!!! Congratulations Jen! I bet it felt WONDERFUL to have him say that to you, out of the blue. :)
Doesn't it feels great when your hubby actually notices that your hard workouts are paying off? Nothing in the world could motivate you to stick with it, like him saying how great you look.
I am so happy for you!!!!

Amos said...

Way to go Hubby! Telling your woman what she really is! Skinny! Now do you believe it!!! It's the truth ya know!