II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bye lovely, long locks

So, on a total sudden impulse while driving to McDonald's to get the kids Happy Meals, I decided to swing by my hairdresser's salon and get the kids hair cut. Grant's looks the same as it always does after a cut...but Brooklyns! Well, we decided to go short for summer! She loves it and so does her Daddy...but me...it's gonna take some time for me to get used to. It's not that she doesn't look adorable...but I just LOVED her long hair. At least it grows...so she can be cool and carefree for summer and eventually, it will grow back out and make me happy again! hee hee

4 comments:

Amos said...

Wow! She looks adorabe as always. I love it and I think it will grow on your too.

Logzie said...

I think it's adorable too! :0)

KC said...

Very Cute and Summery! :)

Jenelle said...

Super cute hair. It really suits her face.