II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sunday Mornin' Cuties



This past week, I found some great deals at the Gap along with the fact that I had a 20% off coupon...so the kids got some new clothes. Here, Brooklyn is wearing her new dress that we got for 10 bucks and Grant's new shirt we got for 6 bucks. Pretty cute, I think. Plus, I took them out for lunch at a nice resturant by the mall that I had free kids meal coupons for. It was the DEAL of the CENTURY! I ordered off of the lunch menu so mine was $6.25. They each got free kids meals which included drinks and hot fudge sundae's for dessert plus their wonderful, huge meals. We ended up only paying $6.78 total AND we had plenty enough for us to all eat our left overs for dinner that night too! Wowee!!! I must add also that they behaved like perfect little angles while were at the resturant and you mom's out there know--that is no small thing! Hooray!

3 comments:

Logzie said...

Sounds like one PERFECT day if you ask me. Don't we Mom's just LIVE for days like that? Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

I share your joy as whenever I get those kind of days-I too am estatic!

:0)

KC said...

Wow Jen! What a day. That sounds wonderful!
How do you always come across these amazing deals? You have got to tell me your secret! :)
Love ya girl,
Kandy

Jenelle said...

Date day with the kids! Gotta love a great deal like those!