II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tonight Brooklyn and I went out and used our gift certificates that we got on Mother's Day from Matt to get our pedicures done. My hubby, bless his heart, tried...and he did a great job thinking of getting us gift certificates for pedicures...but the place...was...ICK! I mean, I thought they did an awful job...and WAY overcharged us for what we got...especially on Brooklyns. I had to pay $5 for them to paint that little flower on her big toe!!! Anyway, it was such a sweet gesture from my hubby, I HATE to complain...but if I knew how to speak vietnamiese, I would go down there and give them a little peice of my mind and ask for a re-do. Oh well....next time we'll just try a different place, I guess.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

KC said...

Cute! The little flower is adorable. I bet she LOVES it!