II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This is a test of the Emergency Blogging System...

This is only a test.
Yep, my blog still works. I just don't have time to type anything these days.
HOWEVER
I have had a note on my calandar for months now that says "MAY-Let's all blog about our childbirth experiences in honor of Mother's Day"
So...that is my proposition. I would LOVE to start a little chain across the blogging world of women sharng their childbirth experiences with each other. You know we all LOVE to talk about "our stories" so get your fingers ready and let's do it! okay? I promise to make time in the next week and a half to get mine typed up. It was so fun when we all shared our "love stories" in honor of Valentines Day. Now it's time for "A baby Story" (you know what I mean if you ever watch TLC-ha ha) For those of you with more than one kid...I guess you'll have to do chapters. Brooklyn-Chapter 1 Grant-Chapter 2
I can't wait to read them!!

0 comments: