II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This first picture is of a picture that Matt's grandma did for Grant's new cowboy room. She did it with chalk! Isn't it amazing!!!





This picture is of a card I made for a friend of mine who is having a baby. It's not quite up there where Amos, Guru, Logzie and Nobody are...but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Logzie said...

Oh whatever!!!:0) That card is JUST AS GOOD as anything we have ever made! I am serious! That card is awesome!!! Great job!

KC said...

This is so good Jen! I am very impressed. I have no creative/artistic abilities (which is why I do not scrapbook), but even I can tell that this is AMAZING! Great Job!!!!