II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Grant!

May 13th, Sunday was Grant's 3rd birthday. Since it was also Mother's Day, we had his party on Saturday instead. I had been stressing out about it for a while b/c we were going to try to have it at a park and we've been having non-stop rain for weeks now. But, thank the Lord, we had perfect weather and the party went great. Here are some pics...
Sorry, I wanted to put captions with these pictures, but I canNOT figure out how! For those of you who don't know...Amos is in the blue shirt. My big brother is the big guy next to Matt. The cute little old lady is my grandma with my brother. And in the picture of me with my friends, its Rachael, Me & Teya.










1 comments:

KC said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!!!

It looks like Grant had a wonderful birthday party! Congratulations!!!

Can you believe it has been 3 years since we had our baby boys? Time is going by so quickly.