II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007




Grant's last day of preschool was last Thursday, May 10th. To celebrate, they had a bike parade. The kids were allowed to decorate their bikes all up and so we had put this HUGE like 4 foot balloon on the back of Grant's tricycle. He was pretty excited about it but then it busted right as the parade started. He had a puckered up lip like he was about to cry when I saw him. He didn't really want to ride in the parade after that but I did have him stand by his bike so I could get a picture. I fixed his hair really crazy for the last day of school, as you can see. ha ha

1 comments:

KC said...

You look so cute in these sunglasses!!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Mother and Son are cutie-pies! :)