II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

If you remember, I told ya'll that on Saturday I went with some girl friends from church to a pottery place to paint something. Well, this is my finished platter. I think it turned out pretty cute. It's dark chocolate brown with turquoise polka dots. It's got a protective glaze on it...so I can actually use it and put it in the dishwasher and stuff!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Logzie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

My friend recently did her bathroom in brown and tourqouise and it turned out really nice.

I love those colors together! Great job!!

P.S. did you know you can get a plate holder (wrought iron) at Pier 1 for only $3?

Amos said...

Jen that is beautiful! I should've come with you and copied that instead of sitting scrapbooking by myself and getting hardly anything done!

KC said...

Great Job Jen! You are so artistic. If I only had an ounce of your ability... :)
love ya girl,
Kandy