II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Super Sundae

I am calling this Super Sundae #1 cuz it was a great Sunday at the Jones house but also #2 because we had some super sundae's for dessert tonight. I made low-fat brownies which we topped with fresh banana slices, strawberry slices and a scoop of Borden's Chocolate ice cream. YUM! YUM! YUM! You oughta try it!
Nothing new around here really...just a little housework and a lot of "chillaxin". (By the way Kendra, I've got Grant saying Chillax now! ha ha) Anyhow, this Thursday my parents will get to begin moving into their new house!!! Matt and I and the kids are (probably) going to take their camper this weekend and camp out at the lake in our home-town since we are going there for Matt's little sister's wedding and all the hotels in the entire (little) town are completely full already! The camper sounds like a lot more fun than a hotel anyway! I hope it all works out. The kids will LOVE it. Anyhow, it's only 10 pm right now, but I am really tired and I think I'll turn in early and catch some zzzz's. Hope you all had a great weekend too! xoxo

0 comments: