II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

oh this makes me so mad!

Today I went bed shopping. I was hoping to find a really inexpensive "as is" headboard that I could use. Instead, I found a whole bed that I fell in love with and the price wasn't too bad either. I ended up calling Matt and he came and looked at it and liked it too so we bought it. Then, after dinner, we got everything cleaned out of the guest bedroom and all set and ready to put the bed together and realized that the STUPID furniture people gave us 2 footboards instead of the headboard. UGHHHHHHH! I know I shouldn't get so upset about stuff like this but it's just that it's about a 25 minute drive to the furniture store from our house, plus they were already closed for the night so there was no chance of us getting it all put together and set up tonight. Tomorrow we are going out of town so we can't do it then either. It's just so frustrating because Matt was willingly helping me and I was SO excited about getting it done and now we'll have to wait who knows how long. Anyway---that was my gripe session for today. In other news, we got an e-mail from Brooklyn today. She has been gone for 4 days now visiting her great-grandmothers on Matt's side. They e-mailed a couple of pictures to me of her and her aunt playing so I thought I'd share them with you all! One of these days, hopefully very soon, I will get my camera working again and then I'll have a BUNCH of pictures to share with you! In the meantime, you'll just have to keep reading my daily ramblings! sorry! ha ha

0 comments: