II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday evening news...

Happy Saturday!
What a fun, eventful day it has been for us! We started the day out with a yummy breakfast (thanx mom!) and then Matt and I went out light-shopping for a light fixture for a pole he brought home. It turned out that to buy a sturdy, attractive fixture, we were gonna have to spend a lot more than we had planned on, so we decided to just put that project off for a little while. Then we ran to Wal-mart to pick up a few necessities, then came home and had sandwhiches for lunch. After that Brooklyn and I vacuumed out my mom's car, my dad's truck and Matt's truck and hand-washed them all while Matt sprayed around the house for bugs. (we've had some FREAKY looking bugs around here lately!) After that we all headed to the pool for some refreshing and relaxing. Aghhh...it was so nice. Anyone who lives in this state deserves some kind of pool. It is just too dang hot around here to not have one! After swimming, we came in and had some fresh-off-the-grill barbequed ribs (YUM!) Then we all headed down to the barn to saddle up 2 of my dad's horses that just got back from the trainer's. They are very young and still a little fiesty, but they are broke now so we couldn't wait to get a saddle on them and try em' out. They did really well and even the kids got to get on them and ride. Right now, everyone is in the living room waiting on me to come watch a movie so I better end this for now. It seems like I am always in too big of a hurry to do much writing...but I guess that means I'm "living life." I'll try to write more soon...I have lots to say. My camera is still not working..so no new pics...but mom and dad's house is almost done!! It looks AWESOME! Only 5 more days till they get to move in!!!

0 comments: