II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hello?.... Is anybody out there???

I have not had a comment for my last 31 posts. I am beginning to wonder if anyone even reads this anymore....??? I don't mean to beg, but hey, I like a little feedback every now and then. Even my loyal readers don't comment anymore. Boohoo! Do me a tiny favor. If you are reading this, please, please leave me a note and let me know. Otherwise, maybe I will just let this blog R.I.P.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is someone out here!

Amy said...

Jenni,
I'm still here! Although I must admit (as you know) I've gotten pretty lazy about leaving comments on blogs lately. But I know what it feels like to see no comments on a post. Sorry! Keep on bloggin' because I love to read it. :) Amy

KC said...

Hey Girl,
I log onto your website almost everyday to see if you have updated with anything new. I love being able to read your posts, and know that i am not alone in the "Mommy" and "Wife" everyday struggles and adventures! :)
(Like Potty training Seth right now, Lord Have Mercy!!!) haha
Love ya girl,
Kandy

Amos said...

Yo, I'm still here. Not as often as I used to but still here.

C,L,J, Abbie and Sophie said...

Hey girl! I read them! I just don't have much time to commment! I enjoy it..so keep writtin!!! Love ya!