II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It don't matter if your black or white...

Whew! I have spent 7 hours of this day shopping for the so-called "perfect" black and white comforter which I am coming to believe doesn't exist. Or at least it only exists in my mind. I could have SWORN I saw one (like the one in my mind) at Target not too long ago, but if so, they must have sold out of them. Anyway, I ended up with a Egyptian Cotton Jersy Knit very comfy comforter in a dark grey/khaki color and some very cute black and white pillows. I threw in a crimson-red throw blanket and lots of black and white accents and it doesn't look half bad. I still need to find some sheets that will really POP since the comforter is so plain but I think it will turn out cute in the end. When I EVER get my camera fixed, I will take some pictures to show you all. Anyway, that's how my Tuesday was...hope yours was as much fun.

0 comments: