II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good Morning...

It's a beautiful Thursday morning and for some reason I am in a great mood! It's going on 8 o'clock and already I've been up for nearly 2 hours, cooked Matt bacon, toast and eggs for breakfast; washed the dishes and put them away and done my work. I am off to a good start. Now it's up and off to the gym for me and the kids and then to McDonald's PlayLand for lunch. (Thursday is cheap happy meal day!) Boy it feels good to actually have some energy! Tuesday (my other big work-out day) I was so exhausted that after I got up at 6:15 and cooked Matt's breakfast, I took 4 individual quickie-naps in a 2 hour time period. I would work for about 15 minutes and then be so tired that I would just get out of my office chair and lay down on the floor next to my desk and zonk out! (very unusual for me) I ended up only going to one aerobics class that day (instead of my usual 2) and even that was physically grueling. It was all I could do to make myself hop around and do what seemed like a million lunges off of the step. Anyway, it certainly feels good to be back to my normal self today. Maybe my body just needed to catch up on some rest...?? who knows. Well, I am going to ruin my "early" start if I sit here and ramble any more so I better go. Hope you have a Terrific Thursday!

0 comments: