II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, April 07, 2006

to my readers...

Hi guys! Just a quick note to all my friends and family who read this and are sweet enough to leave me comments. Since I have recently gotten some rude comments from an "anonymous" person, I have changed my settings to only allow registered users to leave comments on this website. I love getting all of your comments and hope you will continue to read my blog and comment to me. If you aren't a registered user, it is very simple and hey, you might even consider doing a blog of your own. It is free and fun! Anyway, thanks to all of you for loving me enough to read all the silly, petty stuff that happens in my life.........Have a good weekend! Jen

1 comments:

C,L,J, Abbie and Sophie said...

I had noticed that! I hope people don't do that to me, or I'll have to do the same thing! Love ya!