II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!

Well, just as I predicted, our sweet mare gave birth last night to a beautiful, big baby boy!!! Now we need to think of a cool name for our new little cute colt. Today is also our dog, Sam's birthday whose registered name is Sir Sampson Brooks. Maybe I can talk the guys into letting me name him Brooks....that'd be cool..it could stand for Brooklyn and Sam and Brooks and Dunn which is my dad's favorite music duo.!!??!! We'll see I guess! Anyway, I am fixin to go out there and take pictures and then I will post them for you all to see!

0 comments: