II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Lazy Parent Quiz

I found this in a magazine last year and ripped it out cuz I thought it was so funny. I happened to come across it again yesterday and thought I'd share it with you all!

Are you the laziest mom around??
1. You put your child to bed in his clothes at least once a month. Bonus points if he wears the clothes again the next day.

2. You've taken leftovers home from an office party to avoid having to make or buy dinner.

3. A diaper has fallen off your child from sheer weight.

4. You made up a game called "Let's pretend to go to sleep!" (or similar) that can be played lying down. Bonus points if you have several lying-down games in your repertoire.

5. You re-feed your baby the same rice cake she's thrown on the floor a dozen times.

6. You routinely dress your child out of the clean laundry pile. Bonus points if you keep unfolded laundry out in plain view in hopes that the babysitter will fold it.

7. In the past week, you found at least one bottle or sippy cup of curdled milk under a piece of furniture.

8. You don't even own a nasal aspirator. Your pinkie is just fine.

9. The highchair has gotten so gross, you put it in the shower to clean it.

10. By your calculation, half a box of wipes = a bath.

11. You invite newlywed friends to change/feed/play with your baby "for practice".

***If you answered "No" to 2 or more of these, you're beating me! ha ha ha

0 comments: