II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


My poor little boy! He will SURELY hate me for this picture someday! He is wearing: Brooklyn's old rainboots, heavy fleece pants, Brooklyn's denim & floral jacket (tucked into the pants), his spiderman pajamas and an orange hat 2 sizes too big! He actually picked the jacket and boots...but I'm sorry to say, I did the rest. I guess 'country livin' has gotten the best of me. It just doesn't seem important to 'look cute' when all that sees ya is the horses! (although he's still pretty cute, I think!) Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

KC said...

Grant and Levi would be quite a pair. Levi dresses like that on most days! haha Well, except for the "flower's on the jacket". :)