II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don't know whether to love the weather ....

Hi ya'll! What a beautiful day it was! Our temperature got up near 90 today and the kids and I enjoyed it by playing in the backyard for a couple of hours this afternoon. Actually, I was laying out trying to get a tan while the kids had fun pouring (freezing cold) water all over me!! As you can see by the picture I posted, I finally got a bikini! I certainly don't have a 'bikini body' yet...so from here on out...we'll refer to that picture as the "before" picture. Meaning that if I can have lots of self-control and energy, I am hoping that by June or July...I will be wayyyyy more toned up and slimmed down! Then I can take the "after" picture and we can compare! Even as I type this, I am wondering if I really want to leave that picture on here or not. I know I look much better than I did a year or two ago..but I am still a long way from looking the way I want to. I guess if you read this and don't see a picture...it'll be because I chickened out and took it off. ha ha Anyway, Matt and I went out tonight and bought a wooden "porch" swing that we are hanging from one of our big trees out in the front yard. He is actually out working on it at this very moment. It is going to be SO nice when its up and we can go out and escape from all the hecticness of the house and just swing our cares away beneath the stars! Well, Brooklyn is waiting on me to read her some bedtime stories so I better end this for now! Hope you guys get to take a hour or two and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having before it turns to scorching!! Love you all!

0 comments: