II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just a lil' chit-chat

What an eventful day it has been! We started the day out by dropping Brooklyn off at school and then Grant and I ran around wasting time until she got out (2 1/2 hrs) We went to Lowe's and bought some flowers to plant in our yard and some nails for Matt's workshop. Next we went to the library for pre-school story time where we heard stories and sang "The Teddy Bear Song" (one of my personal favorites!....put it on your head and walk around the room........). Then we went to McDonald's for "Happy Meal Day" (Thursday's = cheap happy-meals). After that we came home and planted all our flowers and played outside. While Grant took a nap, Brooklyn and I painted and we both made really pretty butterfly pictures. After that, we cooked and ate dinner. Then we went outside and me and dad "plowed" the garden while Matt mowed and the kids played. Next we all walked down to mom and dad's house to see what all got done today and they've really made some progress! Too bad mom isn't here to see it all happening (she's in California right now visiting my grandma and uncle).
In just 6 days, my sweet hubby will be turning 30!! That still just seems impossible to me...that we could be getting that old! Where has the time gone? Thank goodness I've still got a few years until I get THAT old! ha ha Well, that's about all that's going on around here. I just put Grant to bed and Brooklyn is watching T.V. Matt's in the shower and Dad is still out in the barn messing with the horses. It's so nice and quiet in here right now........aughhhh.........how peaceful!
I've been itching to "really" write some stuff on here. That probably doesn't make sense to you...but what I posted today....well, that's just me rambling about my day...but what I really want to do is write stories...or discuss issues or something more than just chit-chat. SO...maybe if I can steal away some quiet time, I'll get to do that here pretty soon. Anyway, I love and miss you all!

0 comments: