II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I confess....I have an addiction...

No, it's not alcohol. It's Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch cereal. I have been eating it every day (at least once a day) for about a year now and I still LOVE it. What's weird is that I don't like peanut butter flavored things...except for this. Reeces Peices actually make me sick to my stomach...even just the thought of them! I do like actual peanut butter, but I rarely eat it. This cereal though, is "to die for." There hasn't been a single day in at least the past year that it hasn't sounded wonderful to me. I am sure I have almost single-handedly supported the employees of the Cap'n Crunch plant! ha ha So...I am wondering...what is your favorite cereal and how often do you eat it?

6 comments:

Logzie said...

Hmmm...I am not sure that I have a favorite but I have a question...

Do you ever notice that sometimes you can get a really good box of Rice Krispies and other times it's not so good. It's like the ones that I like are toasted more and the ones I don't like are not toasted enough. For me, it's the difference between LOVING it or HATING it. And unfortunately you never know until you buy the box and open it. So, after I open it and check it out, I let my family know if that box it totally mine or if they can have some. I don't share the good Rice Krispies. They can't tell the difference and my husband thinks I am nuts! Does anyone else struggle with this?

Jen said...

I TOTALLY agree with you!!! Sometimes my PB Cap'n Crunch is really CRUNCHY!!!! and sometimes it's just barely cwunshy. When I get a good box, I just assume it must be really fresh versus the other ones that I figure must have been sitting on the shelf a while. Who knows though? I forgot to say this in my post, but just to prove how bad my "addiction" is...if we are at the store and the PB Cap'n Crunch is anywhere within sight, my 2 year old will holler out, "Dare's Mommy's See-rull!!" ha ha

KC said...

I would have to say my favorite is Peanut Butter Capt Crunch! I LOVE the stuff....however, I NEVER buy it. If I did, I would eat the whole box!!!! So I just can't even have it in my house. Instead I buy Fiber One Honey Cluster Cereal (high fiber), or Kashi (High Fiber/High Protein) Cereal. It's not as YUMMY as other cereals, but my body needs the extra fiber and protein.

I know, I am a very boring eater! haha :) My husband always asks me how I can stand to eat squirrel foor! haha

Domestic Diva said...

When I was pregnant with Si, I once at a BIG BOX of Honey Comb. I threw it up about 1/2 hour later. And it took me 2 years to eat Honey Comb again.

Now I eat Old fashioned Oatmeal with canned milk, raisens, brown sugar, natural sugar, and cinamon.
Yum

Somebody's Nobody said...

Okay my favorite cereal would have to be either Honey nut Cheerios or Reese's cereal. The Reese's taste just like the PBCC except it doesn't leave the roof of your mouth all torn up. And when it is all torn up it tastes like metal. Yuck. But every once in awhile it is worth the sacrifice. I just have to let it sit in the mild for about 30 min. before indulging in the peanut butter goodness.

P.S. How's the transcription going? How do you like the digital system. It is so much easier huh? I still have my two docs. She wants me to take on another, but I just don't have time. I barely have time to do the two I have.

Amy said...

My favorite cereal? Gotta be Kix. I've loved that stuff since I was little and eat it at least once a week with the kids at work. I even brought in a picture of me when I was little. In this picture, I have a box of Kix in one hand and a sippy cup in another. :)