If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Monday, September 25, 2006
This picture is a little better. Still...it's nearly impossible to get Grant to smile for a picture. They were both wearing their cowboy boots to church this day.
I have a husband I fall more in love with every day and 2 kids who have completely stolen my heart. I exercise a bit obsessively and am working out the kinks of living on a Dave Ramsey style budget. I am also a Beachbody Coach and fitness instructor. I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my friends and family! Oh and one last VERY important thing: I LOVE JESUS!!!
1 comments:
How Cute!!!! I love Brooklyn's Pink Boots, and the whole outfit is adorable?!!!!
You have two little cuties girlfriend! :)
Post a Comment