II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A woman's point of view on communication...

I've been thinking lately...why is it that men say women are so hard to figure out when men are the ones who never open up and talk? I don't know a single woman, who when asked about her feelings or opinions, would just give a short, 1 sentence answer and then walk away (like a guy would do). We are very open to sharing with you what we think, feel, need, want and hope for. So, what's so hard to figure out about that?
Now men on the other hand...You ask a guy, "How do you feel about our relationship?" He will most likely answer something like, "It's fine." ---and that's it. To him...the question is answered, end of conversation. Of course, we women know that is not a sufficient answer to such a deep and meaningful question..so we have to try to figure out what he meant by "It's fine." Did he say it in a happy,content sort of way...or in an I don't really care--let's just get this over with kind of way? "It's fine" is too broad of an answer and could literally mean hundreds of different things. Which is why I have come to the conclusion that women are not hard to figure out...men are just hard of hearing!
I wish you all a good night and wonderful rest-of the weekend! Happy talking!!!

0 comments: