II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ways to Handle Stress

*Jam 39 tiny marshmallows up your nose and try to sneeze them out
*Use your mastercard to pay off your visa
*Make a list of things to do that you've already done
*Put your toddlers clothes on backwards and send him off to school
*Retaliate for tax woes by filling out your tax forms in Roman Numerals
*Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.
*Pay your electric bill in pennies
*Drive to work in reverse
*Polish your car with earwax
*Bill your doctor for all the time you spend in the waiting room
*Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they're in jail
*Make up a language and ask people for directions
*Order diet water whenever you go out to eat
*Specify that your drive-thru order is to go
*When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won!" "I won!"

0 comments: