II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here's a joke for you!

Disclaimer: I am telling this joke second hand...meaning I am probably not getting it exactly right...but still, it's funny!
There are 3 women in the hot tub. One is American, one is German and one is Chinese. Suddenly the German lady's arm begins beeping. She reaches over and presses on her forearm and says, "Oh that was just my pager. I have a micro-chip installed in my arm." Then the Chinese woman's hand starts ringing, she puts her palm up to her ear and answers her "phone" and explains that she has also had a micro-chip placed in her hand. Not wanting to be out done and look technologically challenged, the American woman gets up out of the hot tub and goes into the bathroom. She returns out of the restroom with toilet paper hanging out of her butt crack. She walks over to the hot tub and says, "Oh, look! I'm getting a fax!"

0 comments: