II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Will work for money, whirlpool bath, central vacuuming system, etc...

Wow! Building a house is expensive, I knew that ahead of time. However, I didn't realize how many things we would think of during the building process that we would want to add! There are an infinite number of "upgrades" a person can make to their house. I thought we'd already added everything we could want...but I was wrong! At the current time, we are hoping to add another window, insulation in the garage and an insulated garage door, a central vacuuming system and a whirlpool tub in our master bath not to mention the septic system that we still have to pay for. The problem with this is that we have already closed on our loan...which means we have to come up with the cash to pay for these things on our own. So, we will begin taking donations immediately...ha ha! No really, I think we can save up enough if I can just quit shopping. But then, I don't see how that is going to happen...Christmas is coming up and the kids have out-grown most of their winter clothes. Most of my winter clothes are too big now...Halleluah! My babysitter has a keychain that I have to agree with. It says, "Money is the root of all evil, so I spend it as fast as possible." Ha Ha! I hope you all have a great weekend. Our forecast is for the low 80's today and tomorrow so I am looking forward to a beautiful, restful weekend. My dad and Matt are putting in water lines today, so they will appreciate the nice weather too. We love and miss you all!

0 comments: