II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A progress report:

Today our heating and air was completed as well as our central vacuuming system. They have ordered the sheetrock and it will be delivered tomorrow. Tonight Matt and I went to Lowe's and picked out the shower/tub unit that we wanted for our upstairs bathroom and bought it. Then we had to try to lug it up the stairs ourselves!!! We wanted to get it up there before they sheet-rocked...so tonight was our last chance. Well, I was able to help him get it into the truck and back out when we got to the house...and all the way inside the house up to the bottom of the stairs...but then that was it for me. Whew! I'm strong but I am not superwoman! ha ha A friend of Matt's came over and helped us get it up the stairs. Anyway, the brick should arrive sometime this week and we'll hopefully have walls by the end of the week too! I'll be posting pictures again as soon as there is something to show. (I didn't figure ya'll really wanted to see the electrical wiring or heat/air ducts.)

To those of you who read my last post...I did end up going to the doctor today and guess what I have???.............a little virus! ARGHHH! I did whine and cry about how horrible my throat has been feeling so she gave me some stuff to gargle with. So, the visit wasn't completely a waste, I guess...

0 comments: