II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Good Ol' Days

A few days ago, we drove by our old house just for the heck of it. Brooklyn decided she wants to go back. She says it's more fun if you live at home and just visit over at Grandma's house. (ha ha...I think we all feel that way right about now!) Anyway, this spurred a conversation about when we used to live in Duncan. I was trying to jog her memory (since she was only 2 when we moved away from there). When I finished talking she said, "Yah......Those were the good ol' days"!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Miss Brooklyn never ceases to amaze me with her comments! She is SO smart! Tell her hi for me and give her a big kiss too! :)