II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

What's been happenin'

Hi Ya'll! Well, they are making some progress on the house. I took pictures yesterday that I will put on here. They have poured the concrete footings and rough-plumbed it...once the plumbing is finished, they will pour the concrete slab, which should be this week. Yeah! We got to talk to the superintendent last night and he said if the weather cooperates, we could still actually get in by Christmas! That is exciting..although, it is our family tradition to all sleep over at mom and dad's on Christmas Eve, so I guess it doesn't really matter, since that is where we are living anyway! Ha Ha! It poured down rain all night last night and today so that is probably going slow things up a bit...but I am being patient.




Today Brooklyn went to her friend, Karlie's, 5th birthday party. They had a tea party with 10 other little girls. I took a couple pictures. They all looked so precious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be so neat to have your home for Christmas! I would have to say that is an awesome Christmas present! You look great and so do Matt and the kids. Boy Grant sure does look like Matt!
The pic of Brooklyn at the b-day party is sooo cute! You told me about the party but, I did not picture that! I love it.
Joy