II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, November 16, 2009

silly little boy

Grant just said to me, "I'm having a staring contest with the deer, mom."
I said, "The deer that is hanging on our living room wall??"
"Yep" he said.
"Well, I hope you win!" I said.
"Aw man! I blunk!" he said.

That kid keeps a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Too cute! The things they come up with, huh? And I might have to start using his word ... blunk. I just like the way it sounds!!

Rene' said...

LOL LOL LOL that is so cute!!!!

bingo girl said...

So hilarious and cute of him! Sometimes I wish that kids don't have to grow up...or they would grow up just slowly.

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.gosh...he's a cutie!!