II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It seems a little late for this...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I peeked out the back door today and saw bright red "balls" in our garden! WHAT? I guess from all the sunshine we've been having lately, my tomato and pepper plants perked back up. I really thought they were dead and its been on my to-do list to go out there and yank'em all out and mow over it. Good thing I didn't! Look at what all I picked this morning...on the 4th of November! Crazy weather!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...that's awesome!!

Rock Chef said...

We are still getting raspberries!

Crazy!

Cale said...

That is cool... I've been thinking about what happened in your garden and as I have the Lord has showed me that we sometimes are similar to your tomatoes and peppers! We may go through a season where it seems kind of dry and things even seem dead, but then we here God's word (which is water and sun light to us) and out of nowhere we began to produce fruit and God's word becomes alive to us! Anyways, have a blessed day! Tell the family I said hello and I love them!!!

Rene' said...

wow, yummy!

Amos said...

I would've thought that was crazy, but it's Fall Gardening. I didn't know it but you can plant a whole host of things in September here and harvest in November. My watermelons and zucchini both landed a second harvest just about 2 weeks ago. I LOVE it!