II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, November 06, 2009

The joys??? of country living...

WARNING!!!! If you have a weak stomach right now (Kate) DON'T scroll down and look at the 2nd picture!!!

So...the other day I was outside pitching baseballs to Grant so he could practice his hitting and I couldn't resist taking a picture of my front yard with all it's beautiful trees and leaves everywhere. This truely is a JOY of country living!
On the flip side, my sweet little tiny soft cuddly yorkie brought me another suprise this morning! One of the NOT-joy's of country living! (it's headless again, nonetheless!) UGH! GAG ME!

But....being the country girl that I am, I just picked the little (stiff) fella up and threw him over the fence. :o)

Lastly, so I don't leave you with that pukey-feeling in your stomach...here is a cute pic of my pups laying beside my computer while I work. This is where they camp out most of the time when I'm here at my desk. They are so loyal (to the one who feeds them lots of tablescraps!)

4 comments:

Cale said...

I don't know if we're gonna let sophie hand out with your pup no more!!! YUCK!

Kate said...

lol - thanks for the warning :) Country life still sounds divine to me compared to the burbs!

What cute little pups to keep you company all day! Looks like they get along quite well.

Kuckie said...

That's not too gory...I was expecting much worse! But I am cracking up that you grabbed your camera so you could share!! :)

It's a small price to pay for country living, isn't it?!? :)

Rene' said...

ugh! at least that critter wasn't in your house again. I am still a little paranoid about finding more in mine (in the back of my mind I'm hoping there isn't a stash of babies getting ready to start exploring now that their momma hasn't come back to feed them in weeks) I did find another mouse dropping, but I'm HOPING it was an old one I missed before. Yuck!!!!! beautiful picture though of the front yard-loved it!!!! by the way the pix of the dogs was cute too :)