II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

P90X


Anybody know about these? I am bidding on a set on e-bay. If we get it, we are going to do it together--me and hubby--and get ourselves "ripped in 90 days"! Just in time for swimsuit season! It'll be tough to stick to it (the exercie regimen AND the nutrition plan) for 90 straight days...but I know it'll be worth it! I just wondered if any of you might have tried it or know someone who has...???

3 comments:

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

I know someone who's doing this.....can't remember off the top of my head who it is, but you'll have to let me know if it works!

KC said...

I've seen it advertised on TV, but have never tried it or known anyone who has. Sorry. You'll have to let us know how it goes. :)

KC said...

so, did you win the auction and get this???