II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My UNrealistic Christmas Wish List

Okay folks...here it is. I've been compiling this all year...so it's lengthy..and sure to get longer by as the days go by.

1) GOOD digital camera.

2) Laptop (I will probably buy this for myself since it will be primarily for my business and will be a tax deduction)

3)2 bicycles--one for Matt, one for me

4)Kitchen-Aid Stand up Mixer

5)Perfume (DKNY delicious)

6)Slippers

7)Brown & blue tennis shoes

8)Body Wrap from Khols (heating pad thing for sore muscles)

9)Bath & Body Works wallflowers refill things (apple) and candles


10)Clinque "Take the Day Off" make-up remover

11)Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance "Precious Pink" Lipstick

12) Red Cast Iron Cookbook Holder (from Target)

13)Adidas green/pink ball cap at Lids. (or any women's baseball cap).


Sorry, I couldn't find pix for them all. Anybody think I like red? ha ha I didn't plan it out that way!

2 comments:

Logzie said...

Oh good list friend!! You made me think of a few more things too! Like...a new laptop and a good digital camera!!! Oh I WANT...I WANT!!!! :0)

Thanks for playing along!

Jenelle said...

Nice red collection. It just shows off your vibrant personality. I got a red dell laptop this year and LOVE it. Makes me feel like I'm escaping boredom while working or blogging!