II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Yo Yo-- Wassup?

If any of you have called my cell phone recently...you have probably heard the message Brooklyn left on there for me (Yo Yo--Wassup?) It is SO cute and was actually her own idea. So anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I did go on my weekend rendezvous to paint my niece's ENTIRE house. It wasn't quite as relaxing as I had imagined (we worked for 10 hours straight) but it was fun. One thing about my brother and his family....they are always having fun and making each other laugh! I always know it's gonna be a good time when we all get together...I also always know I am going to WAY over-eat--so it's probably a good thing we don't get to get together too terribly often! ha ha Anyway, so..we did end up getting her whole house painted and it turned out really good. We painted all the walls "Brown Sugar" except for one wall in her bedroom that we painted "Red Hot". Her bedroom decor is all black and white tiger...so it is going to be awesome when she gets it all done! I know she'll read this at some point or another...so I just want to say, Rachael....I am SO unbelievably proud of you and Matt! You guys are starting off better than a lot of our family will end up! Way to Go!!! Keep up the good work!
As for me coming home a better wife...well, I think Matt would agree. I can't believe how much being away for a night can make me miss my family!
Well, that's about all that's new for me. I am going to work on my taxes a little bit tonight before the Bachelor comes on. I am crossing my fingers that we'll get a decent return and can have our upstairs finished (professionally) and that Matt will be able to build his work shop! We'll see!

0 comments: