II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Love

Seeing as how Valentines Day is only about 3 weeks away..I thought I would share some thoughts on Love with you.

The predicament of love--searching for it, falling into it, falling out of it, and living it--is the one abiding obsession of humankind.

Love is its own reward.

Finding love that is without jealousy is like trying to find a candle that doesn't throw shadows.

Hate is easy---love takes courage.

It is not only necessary to love; it is also necessary to say so.

It's easy to fall in love--the hard part is finding someone to catch you.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

There are two times when men and woman don't understand each other--before marriage and after marriage.

Love is having someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.

Love is like war: easy to begin, hard to end.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right on all the comments. Maybe my Mr.Right will come along and not so many TOTALLY MR.WRONG'S!!! Here's to hoping