II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

We have a new baby!

Hi everyone! It's a quiet Saturday at my house and I thought I'd do a quick post while I have a minute. Guess what? We bought our first horse today!!!--a filly about 6 months old. She is a bay and she is SO PRETTY! I will take a picture today or tomorrow and post it so you can all see. I am so excited about this because the kids will be able to grow up with her and spend their childhood riding her! Plus, when we have friends over...we'll have a horse to ride. I am sure we will get another one or two later on...but for now...she'll be our baby. We haven't named her yet. We were planning to let Brooklyn name her...but like all of her baby dolls, she wanted to name her Jessica! She has an obsession with her teenage cousin, Jessica--thus the reason for naming every inanimate (and living, apparently) object Jessica. Anyway, maybe you guys can give me some suggestions for a name. I want it to be something original, but not weird.
Okay, quiet time is up...boy, that was quick. But, Grant is waking up from his nap now, so I guess I should end this! Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments: