II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

An excerpt from my brain...

Hi ya'll! Not really a lot new going on so I thought I'd ask how many of you keep up with the ONLY two TV shows that I watch...The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser. Actually, last night was the first time I've watched Biggest Loser this season. It was very inspiring though. The "finale" is next Wednesday at 8 pm on ABC. If you haven't watched this show...you should watch next week. It was my intention last night when I sat down on the couch at 8 to cuddle up next to my hubby and grub down on a big bowl of ice cream....but then we started watching The Biggest Loser and there was NO way I was about to eat! I felt like I should get up and exercise instead! ha ha No, but really...it is very encouraging to see how much weight you can actually lose in 10 days if you really apply yourself and stick to a plan. I've always said that I am just not built "cute and tiny and petite" like all the girls I think look good. I am built stocky and thick...or so I've always said. Maybe that has just always been my excuse for being overweight though...!!?? Anyway, I've decided to make myself prove that I can't look that good. If I diet and exercise for the next 6 months...then I should be at an ideal weight by my 28th birthday in July. I should also be able to have my body pretty toned by then as well. If, after all that, I still don't look good (or at least what I consider good in my mind) then, I will have proven that it's just not possible for me. BUT!!!, if I do look "good" then, well...I'll look good for summer! Yeah! ha ha... Okay, I feel like a dork rambling on and on. Anyway, back to the T.V. shows...if any of you watch the Bachelor, leave me a comment and tell me which girls you like the best. This is my observation: Susan is beautiful and more "together" but Sarah is cute and more "impulsive". I think his heart says Sarah and his mind says Susan. I guess we'll see! Okay...I better get to work. I am leaving town in the morning to go stay a couple of days with my niece and her husband. They are moving into their new house tomorrow and we are going to put forth a team effort and try to get the WHOLE thing painted in one day so they can begin moving in on Saturday. For those of you who don't know this about me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE to paint. It's like some kind of therapy for me or something. I prefer to paint some kind of design or object over just painting wall after wall of the same color...but still, any painting is fun and will be a welcome relief form my day-to-day life. I think this will be a great way for me to get rejuvenated! So, if my hubby ever reads this...Thanks, honey for keeping the kids and letting me go! I think I will be a better mom and wife when I get back! I love you!
Okay everyone...Bye for now! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I watch both of those shows too! :) I always knew we were a lot alike.
I think Susan is the prettiest and most down to earth...and I think he should choose her. If she is going to be a Dr. Wife, he needs her level head.
I think Sarah is a free spirit, but all she ever wants to do is kiss on him...a relationship is more than that! Plus she is always jealous...how would she ever survive as a Dr. Wife.

Biggest Loser was great! I can't wait for the finale!

Oh, thank you for the Card you sent for Stephen. That was so sweet! We appreciate all of the prayers.
Love you girl,
Kandy