II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

okay...so I am addicted....

Hi everyone! I have internet again....HOORAY! Well, I know you are all just SO thrilled to get to read about my exciting life again (hee hee) but I am making this short and sweet. I have about 72 e-mails to catch up on...so I will save the really good, juicy stuff for later when I have more time. For now I will admit one tiny secret to you all....Having not had internet for more than 2 weeks, I can positively say I have come to realize I am addicted to it. Yes, it's sad but true. I didn't even care about getting my phone turned on all that much...just give me my DSL!!!!!! For those of you who don't know this...I've only been aquainted with the world wide web for about a year now. I didn't think I really needed the internet...but I also had a suspicion that I would "fall in love" if I ever did have it. I guess I know myself pretty well. I feel like I have literally been disconnected from earth for the past 2 weeks. I couldn't chat with my friends, I couldn't check the weather with a simple click, I couldn't find out what movies were playing in an instant. Worst of all (for me) I couldn't ramble aimlessly to you all about my oh-so-interesting life! Ha Ha! well, anyway....that's it for now...Grant is waking from his nap and he must have woken up on the wrong side of the crib because he is SCREAMING! Later alligator!

2 comments:

Amy said...

J,
So glad you're back online! I know I promised you a package in the mail and I even wrote you a letter to go in it just this week. But I can't seem to find time to get to the darned post office! Don't worry, I have it riding around in my car, so I'll eventually get it there, I promise!
Love and miss you!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad to see you posting again. You and Amy were making me look real good. Yet since school started again I haven't done much myself. Can't wait to see pics of the house