II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lord, Don't Let Me Be Late!... a funny story!

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could,
trying not to be late for Bible class.

As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" As she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off,and started running again.

As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!...But don't shove me either."

0 comments: