II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Am I really getting a house or is this just a big joke?

Okay, so...it's Friday of the week that they were going to start building my house...and still NOTHING! AUGHHHH! I am beginning to wonder if I am on some reality TV show like Boiling Point and they are just waiting to see how long I'll last. Well, honestly, I have been ignoring the whole thing for the past week thinking that if I don't think about it...then when I finally do..there will be lots of progress made and I'll be so excited. Well, here it is Friday...and I was hoping they would have at least tilled up the dirt where the house is gonna go or something. Anyway...if we actually get in this house by Christmas, like the builder says, this might go down in the Guinness book of records for the fasted house built. I'll keep ya updated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I am very sorry you have not seen any progress, But with time this house will be built. And it will be done right. In Jesus name. I believe it will be done around Christmas to as a present from GOD to you. Because you are that special to him.
Love you baby sis.

Doug