II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, April 19, 2010

We've got Balls!

Softball and baseball pretty much run our lives at the moment. For the next 10 weeks, we have anywhere from 3-6 baseball/softball games PER WEEK! (and that's not counting practices!!) Even though we are thoroughly enjoying this...I'm so glad it only lasts for a few months of the year!Here are a few pics I took of the kids over the last week or so. Grant REFUSES to stand still and let me get a good picture of him...so I had to sneak in some when he wasn't looking! ha ha
Brooklyn will gladly pose for me anytime she sees the camera pointed in her direction! :o)
This is one of Brooklyn with her friend Maddie (our homerun hitter!)


And Grant...not the best pictures...but I had to take what I could get!

...trying to run away from getting a picture taken! HA! I still gotcha dude!

And one for your viewing enjoyment---mine and Matt's backsides! ha ha... We were scrambling to cook dinner one night after a softball game and Brooklyn grabbed the camera and snapped our pic. Why I put it on here, I have no idea.

6 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Awwww Jennifer, I think that picture of your backsides is adorable!!

♥Lori

Rock Chef said...

Well at least it proves that you do dress down from time to time!

Rene' said...

admit it, u put that last pix on there bc u look HOT! ;) love them all!

Kate said...

SO cute! even the backsides!

KC said...

Cute! LOL!

Tammy said...

Love the pictures! Brooklyn's team is the Rockers? That is so stinkin' CUTE!!

P.S. Make the Crockpot your friend during baseball season. It eliminates A LOT of stress!