II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, April 05, 2010

too many?

Apparently I put up soooo many pictures (all in individual posts) that you can't even see them all on this front page...nor do you get to see the post I did explaining them. Soo....you'll have to get to the bottom and click on "older posts" to see the rest and read about our trip!
Thanks for looking/reading.... :o)

3 comments:

KC said...

All of your pictures look amazing! Makes me want to take a get-away with my sweetie....

Amy said...

Looks like ya'll had an amazing time! So glad you were able to get away for a while. If you get a minute you'll have to email (or text or whatever) and let me know how you liked my recommendations/recipe. Love you girl!

Tammy said...

Wow - I am so far behind!!! I need to check in more often :) Going to look through all your purty pictures right now!