II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Monday, April 05, 2010

12th Anniversary

I hate this....but since I'm sooooo far behind on my blogging and posting pictures, I have decided to cut out all the froo-froo (extra words) for now and just post the details. Basically, I'm giving it to you the way I would if I were talking to a man versus the way I normally blog--which is the way I would tell the story if talking to a woman! ha ha

To celebrate our 12th anniversary, Matt and I BUDGETED (which I'll tell you more about later) for a quick little 2-night get away in Eureka Springs, AR. We'd never been there before and had heard great things about it. We found an AMAZING place to stay http://www.beaverlakefrontcabins.com/ and when we got there--WOW! It was so much better than we had even expected. Every detail of that place is done perfectly--all the way from the bed linens to the jacuzzi tub to the lit path down to the fishing dock! It was the perfect way for us to celebrate within our budget. We didn't have a single un-wonderful moment the entire time. It was bliss. I can't WAIT to go back! ha ha
Here are some pics:
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! The stupid "add image" link won't work. Guess I'll have to post them using Picassa. What a PAIN!

1 comments:

Lori Allberry said...

Jen, I loved seeing these pictures! I didn't comment on every single one, but wow, did I ever have fun looking at them! Your family is so incredibly beautiful, and you my dear, are beautiful inside and out, you truly are - you are amazing!
And your Anniversary trip - wow, what a beautiful place! I'm so happy you were able to go and get away, just the two of you!!!!

Thank You for sharing all of these!

♥Lori