II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the DEAL?

Okay, I'm very frustrated with Blogger. I have so many pictures I want to share on here and I can't upload them. When I click on the "add image" box, nothing happens. If I click on any of the other icons, they work...but the image box doesn't. I've tried it in the Compose box and the Edit Html box and still nothing. Then I tried using Picasa and it says "unable to upload at this time". I don't understand what the problem is. How can it work fine one day and then Boom! not work anymore?
The only idea I have is to try to upload them from my laptop (if the problem is with my computer and not with Blogger itself). But the problem there is that I downloaded my camera to my main PC and then I deleted all the pix off of my camera..so how can I get them to my laptop now?
I know this is the ultimate boring post but I feel like I can't go on posting about interesting stuff until I get this picture thing working. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear it!

3 comments:

Derek H said...

try uploading one picture at a time.

traci said...

or...save the pics on a flashdrive and load into your laptop

Anonymous said...

There is a limit to how many pictures you can post on Blogger. Like 2 gigs or something. Check that.