II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Having a Ball!

In early August, we went to the kids Softball/Baseball Awards Ceremony! Here are my little ball players! Grant with his team after they got their trophies!
Ahh...my one pic of the two of them together and Grant looked away! grrr!
Then when I tried to get him to let me take one more...this is the look I got. ha ha
My little softball player! Always sweet to pose for the camera!
HA! I got one of him when he wasn't even looking!


Brookyn and the only other 2 girls from her team that showed up for the ceremony.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay for trophies and yay for the Jones kids!! And once again, Brooklyn's fashion choices have me all excited .... is that a cover up or a dress?? I freakin' LOVE it!!! I must know where it came from. Maybe if they don't make it in adult sizes, I can order one for Emma. Brooklyn ... YOU ROCK girl!!!