II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Almost 13 Years!!!

To accompany the post I just did about Brooklyn trying on my wedding dress...and to celebrate the fact that Matt and I are about to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary...AND because I just got a new scanner :), I thought I would put one of our wedding pics for you all to see. I was 19, he was 21. Mere BABIES! :)

3 comments:

Rene' said...

you two were so cute! still are!

Kate said...

look at you two kiddos! adorable as always!

KC said...

Ahhh, I REMEMBER when you got married. BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!

We were working together then. Just after this was when we became bestest buddies! I MISS YOU!!!! Those were fun times.


I was 18 and Stephen was 20 when we got married. When you KNOW, you KNOW. We will celebrate 15 years this summer. Wow :)